I bet you just arrived here from Marla's blog. Aren't her projects fabulous? If you are just starting the hop, make sure to make it all the way around. We've got 12 amazing ladies this month and you don't want to miss any of their work!
We all love to hear what others think of our projects. Please show us some love and leave each of us a comment about your favorite project, technique, idea, etc!
Ok, who's ready to see some projects? My card this month was inspired by three friends who all share their birthday with America.
I had made some fabulous note cards with the Natural Composition Designer Series Paper and the Top Note die in Very Vanilla. Looking at what was left from the Top Note, I thought, "this would make a cute card front!"
Who can figure out where I used the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set?
My 3-D project is a cute little wall hanging. There's a beautiful old house in town that has these great vintage fans hanging on their front porch every year for the 4th. They were my inspiration for this project.
Paper: Red Glimmer paper, Midnight Muse and Whisper White cardstocks
Stamp set: Morning Post Alphabet
Ink: Midnight Muse
Big Shot & Scallop Circle die
Punch: 2 1/2" Circle
Embellishments: 5/8" Organza Ribbon
Reminder: You can click on each picture for a closer view.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my projects and I can't wait to read your reviews!
Hop on over to Kim's blog by clicking on this cute MDS-made star!
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim