It's that time again! Can anyone else believe that it's March 1st? February escaped me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one this happened to. Therefore, I decided to make this month's projects "simple, and easy to duplicate!"
My friend's daughter turns 1 at the end of March, so my card project this month is a postcard invitation made with My Digital Studio.
My 3-D project is a bookmark. I was just hired to make some bookmarks for a co-worker, so they are fresh in my mind. However, since I used retired product on those, I designed a new one for you!
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Naturals White
Stamp set: Elements of Style
Classic Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze
Adhesive: 2-way glue pen
Accessories: Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit
I love Elements of Style; it really is one of my most often "go-to" stamp sets. I also love that the Blossom Builders kit is double-sided; it doubles its versatility!
Thanks for stopping by, I'm anxious to hear which of my projects you liked most and why. Whether you are hopping forward or backward, I hope you enjoy Michele's, Nicole's and everyone else's projects!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Anji C. of Altered Scraps Blog
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Amanda H. of Live Laugh Craft
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
- Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Michele M. of Michele's Stampin' Blog
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Nicole B. of Creations by Mommy
- Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim