What did you think of Heather's projects? She always has such cute projects!
This is the gift set I created for this month.
My intention this month was to CASE (copy and share everything) a really cute CAS (clean & simple) card that I saw earlier this week. What started out in my mind as a back to school "apple for the teacher" card ended up a fall "thank you" card.
The idea for the milk carton I did CASE from another demo. What a genius idea to use the framelits to make a window before you assemble the carton! One side has an apple cut out, the other side a pear cut out. I filled the carton with two Apple Pear'adise tea lights that I had gotten from Gold Canyon. The "windows" provide a perfect vent to allow the scent to come out. These would be great for a teacher's desk where she needed a little smell good scent, but couldn't burn an actual candle!
Thank you for joining me today. I look forward to hearing what you thought of my projects.
Hop on over to the very talented Kim's blog and be sure to leave her some love too!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Stamping with Heather
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Nancy B of Momma B Stampin'