9.03.2012

MDS 2

Happy Labor Day! Finally a day off that I can devote to everything that hasn't gotten done in the past month. I had wanted to get my Wichita Zoo album finished during August to take advantage of the 31% off special on all print products. Luckily for me (and you) Stampin' Up! extended the promotion until September 14th!

I upgraded my version of My Digital Studio to the new My Digital Studio 2. Stampin' Up! has done it again. They took an already wonderful product and made it fabulous!

This is what I love about MDS2:

-More page layout templates
-You can round the corner of your pictures
-Stamp images can be colored with different colors instead of the whole image having to be the same color
-You can now work on your album in a double-page layout spread
Screen shot MDS2 software in use


This is perhaps my favorite new feature! It is so much easier than having to view the output to make sure everything is lined up on your spread, go back and fix it, and then view the output again.

This is just an overview of the new improvements that SU! has made on the software. They are still working on some updates that will come out with update releases.

Remember, if you haven't tried out My Digital Studio yet, you can get a 30-day free trial on my website! http://stampindj.stampinup.net  Click on the "Shop Now" button to find the Free Trial button.

1 comment: