For my 3-D project this month, I chose graduation and went super simple. These cute little caps are quick to make. I think they would be great for party decorations, or to assign place settings.
My card started with one thought in mind and it doesn't look anything like I had originally planned. I knew I wanted to use the 2012-2014 In Colors and the Button, Button set. I had initially intended to have an explosion of buttons on this card. You can see, that didn't happen! I was incredibly pleased with this card as I have had Button, Button since it first came out and I've used it once. It has always been a set I've struggled through designing with.
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment regarding your thoughts/impressions of my projects. Make sure you head on over to Pam's blog now; she always has cute projects!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Anji C. of Altered Scraps Blog
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim