Welcome to the August edition of the Stylin' Stampin' blog hop! This month we are featuring our favorite products from the Holiday Catalog, which you can order from NOW! In addition to the amazing talent you've been visiting the past six months; we've added some new talent so make sure you hop to everyone's blog.
My card was CASE'd from page 28 of the Holiday Catalog. That's what happens when your husband tells you the night before that you need to make a card for his retiring co-worker who's last day happens to be the following day! My first FAVORITE thing is that there are so many stamp set and framelit bundles in the new catalog! SO much easier than cutting with scissors.
My 3-D project was so fun to make! Do you see the jar on the jar? My second FAVORITE holiday item is our new core'dinations cardstock. It works so well with the Woodgrain embossing folder!
I hope you enjoyed my projects today. I would love to hear what your FAVORITE project or part of a project was!
Answer to last month's challenge question: I used the star from Jolly Bingo Bits to stamp on the back of the red glimmer paper; then used my paper snips to cut them out.
This nifty button will take you right over to fellow night owl stamper, Kim. Happy hopping!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Debra of Mommy Scraps