2.01.2012

Boy, does time fly

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and almost Happy Valentine's Day, all at one time! 
I can't believe that January is already over! But I'm loving this weather we've been having lately here in the Heartland!

So many exciting things in Stampin' Up! land. The new Occassions Mini and Sale-A-Bration are both live and in full swing now. Check them out over there to your left. Plus, starting today, you can get a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express. This is a great way to try out the software before taking the plunge! You can download it in my online store.

This afternoon I'm finishing up preparations for my first ever Blog Hop. The Hop goes live at 6 am (CST) tomorrow. Come back to check out the fun projects that I've made with some new products, then follow on the journey with 20 of my fellow demonstrators to see their creations too!

1 comment:

  1. Darcy, I love your projects.. I made a mailbox last year.. it was so much fun to make!! You have a fantabulous day!! Inky hugs!

    ReplyDelete