10.06.2012

World Card Making Day!

World Card Making Day is the first Saturday of every October. That's today! I hope that you joined in on World Card Making Day with me and many others!

Here is one of the cards I created today. (I can't share my Christmas cards just yet)
I'd love to see what you made today. You can post them over on my Facebook page if you would like to share.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Old Olive, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Naturals White
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, More Mustard, Basic Black
Ribbon: 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, 1/2" Basic Black Dotted Scallop Ribbon
Stamp set: Carry On (Hostess)
Adhesive: Snail, Tombow Multipurpose, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Big Shot
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Tabletop Paper Cutter
Simply Scored


No comments:

Post a Comment