4.12.2013

Photopolymer Stamps

Good morning!

The sun is finally shining again in KS, and I'm hoping that it will warm up quickly.

Have you tried the new photopolymer stamps from Stampin' Up! yet? I absolutely love them! They are completely clear so you can see where you're positioning them, and you're still getting they great quality image that we're used to from Stampin' Up! rubber stamps. Plus you can "manipulate" the images on your block, such as the making the banner from the Typeset stamp set curve.

The Designer Typeset  was the first set to come out. Many of the clients that I make graduation announcements for prefer that they year is on them, and this set is perfect for that. You can see from my recent Graduation post that I used this set on the card and the inserts. The time saving trick was that I was able to put 2013 on one block and stamp it once on each card instead of having to do each number separately like I used to!

Item # 132956
Price: $13.95



The newest photopolymer set, Bombs Away Birthday, was released this week. I can't wait to get my hands on this set. I'm a little sassy in daily life, so this is a set I see getting a lot of use out of!


Item # 133411
Price: $13.95


Both of these sets can be ordered through my online store at http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx. One heads up, they do have quite a "manufacturing" smell to them when you first receive them. Leave them out of their package for a few days and that smell wears off.

No comments:

Post a Comment