1.07.2015

2015 Occasions Catalog Blog Hop


How many times have you stared at every single page in the 2015 Occasions Catalog since it went live on Tuesday? Lucky for me, I've had mine for a month, so I've just about got it memorized and I LOVE almost everything in it! We've got a treat for you with our entire blog hop focused on the Occasions Catalog.

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 8 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Heidi at Stuck On Stampin'. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.


I have said several times before, and will continue to say it, Hello Life is my favorite set in this catalog. I also love the coordinating Hello Life Project Kit. It came with extra hearts, frames, etc. I used one of them on this card. 


  • Whisper White card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - scored at 4-1/4"
  • Stacked With Love DSP Stack - 3-3/4" x 5"
  • Whisper White card stock - 2-7/8" x 2-7/8"
  • Best Day Ever stamp set (2015 Sale-A-Bration item)
  • Rose Coral ColorBox Chalk Ink Pad
  • Real Red Ink Pad
  • Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today! Let's head over to see what fabulousness Melissa has to share with us today! 


Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  2. Donna at Organized Chaos
  3. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  4. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  5. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  6. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  7. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  8. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
  9. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  10. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  11. Carrie at Carrie Stamps


19 comments:

  1. Great job! Love how the stacked with love DSP makes it so quick and easy for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might need to get that Hello Life Project kit now! :) Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing cute and versatile!

      Delete
  3. LOVE your card! It shows how versatile Stampin Up products are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp set of one of my favorites!! Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Darcy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love how you combined the Stacked with Love DSP (love it!!) with the stamp set, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I think I'll be CASEing this one for my Valentine's Day class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Melissa! I hope your class enjoys it. That DSP stack is fabulous for class projects!

      Delete
  9. Oooh...love the hearts everywhere! That DSP Stack is one of my favs. I bought TWO! :)

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is SO cute! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete