6.11.2011

Great Stampin' Up! week

What a week! I got my free preview copy of the new catalog, the free stamp set I earned during Sale-A-Bration, and my latest MDS (My Digital Studio) album that I created and had printed. I also got my Certificate of Promotion and pin for promoting to Senior Supervisor!
Believe me, you are going to want to get your hands on this new catalog. I've joked that the hubby's going to divorce me for putting us in the poor house because there so much new stuff that I have to have! :)
In the meantime, I'd like to share with you some of the pages from my MDS album.
This is the album cover.
 




 


If you haven't had the opportunity to check out My Digital Studio, let's schedule a time to get together so you can try it out! 
BLOG CANDY TIME! It's easy to earn a chance at this weeks blog candy. Just leave a comment about you favorite page from above and one lucky winner will get a package of 6x6 Designer Series Paper featured as a hostess gift in the current catalog!


4 comments:

  1. Very Cool! (except for the picture with the snake! - you gotta warn a person...)
    --Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the whole album. I bet it was fun to work on. I like the page with the flowers and all the color of the flowers. Just seeing those pages makes me want to go back so I can see more of the zoo!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!!! Without doing a club I haven't really had a chance to see what they have to offer!!! It's cool that they are doing dig scrapbooking now. --- faves - the lemur page or the flower page :)

    Nicely done Darce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Missy, who won the blog candy for last week! I'll get it mailed out to you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete