6.26.2011

Cropping and MDS

I had a vendor booth at a local crop to benefit our senior center this weekend. It was the first two day crop I've ever participated it; and I loved it! I sold some retired product (got to make room for the new), worked on a few projects, and most importantly: met some new friends that I look forward to getting to know better at future events.
I didn't get as many things completed as I'd hoped. (I should have known better, right?) But I did get several pages done in my KC trip album, so I was very happy. On a good schedule with that, since it took me a year to finish the Omaha album, and I'm already a third done with this one!

Here are a few of my favorite pages so far. (and no snakes, Shannon)



Reminder: Only 4 more days to order retiring products!
Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment