8.01.2011

Big fun in August!

Wow, where did July go? The new Idea Book & Catalog just came out.....one month ago! 
I've been busy playing with new accessories I've gotten, trying out new ideas, and creating new projects for August events. 
July was an exciting month. Michelle C. was my first hostess to benefit from the new hostess plan. With her $400 workshop, she got $65 in free merchandise, PLUS she chose to purchase the Big Shot as her 50% off item! I also had fun setting up vendor booths at the Emporia Senior Center crop and Emporia Mainstreet's Midnight Madness. I got to meet lots of fun, crafty new people!
My August calendar is filling up quickly, but I do have a few dates towards the end of the month available for workshops. These are two of the projects that August hostesses have the option of choosing for us to make at their workshop:





Another exciting announcement: During August, all Designer Series Paper is Buy 3 packs, Get 1 FREE!
Check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment