Thank you for joining us on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop. We are all about pumpkins today. My card was inspired by the pumpkin painting I did in my painting class last week.
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 4 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Donna of Organized Chaos. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
- Pistachio Pudding card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Pistachio Pudding ink sponged on to card base
- Garden Green card stock - 1" x 5-1/2", trimmed at random with Paper Snips
- Pumpkin Pie card stock - ran through Texture Boutique with Woodgrain Embossing Folder
- Punched embossed Pumpkin Pie cardstock with 1-3/4", 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches
- Early Espresso card stock - punched with Word Window and Ticket Builder Duo
- Garden Green cardstock - cut with Spiral Flower die
Stay tuned as I'll be sharing more of my paintings soon. In the meantime, let's head over the see what pumpkin-y goodness Erica has for us today.
Blog Hop Participant List: