- Garden Green card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Baked Brown Sugar cardstock - 1-1/2" x 5-1/4" (most of it is covered up, but I cut it that big for ease of layering)
- Night of Navy cardstock - 3" x 5-1/4", ran through Textured Boutique with Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
- Garden Green cardstock - 1-1/2" x 5-1/4", trimmed with Fringe Scissors
- Hello Honey cardstock - 1-3/4" Circle punch, cut with edges once glued down
- Whisper White cardstock - Owl punch, cut off feet; eyes drawn with Smoky Slate Marker
- Smoky Slate cardstock- Note Tag punch; sponged with Smoky Slate ink and marker used to draw cracks
- Alphabet Rotary Stamp (on sale until 10.06.14 for $11.21)
I hope you're having a spook-tacular October so far. I'm here to help you get in the mood, if you're not already!