12.16.2014

Bookmarks for Brenda

One of my co-workers has a friend who is turning 50 this week. The birthday girl often has lunch with her friends, but all of these friends haven't met each other. The five of them decided to get together and celebrate her birthday by taking her out to lunch on Saturday.

Donna wanted to commemorate the occasion for each of them and had me make these bookmarks.


I typed up the saying and added the stamped image in MDS. I printed them out on Whisper White cardstock and trimmed them down. Donna had given me a sample of the ribbon that she was using to decorate with and it was a perfect match to Bashful Blue. I happened to come across ONE 12" x 12" piece of Bashful Blue cardstock in my retired stash!

I used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch and then adorned each one with 1/8" Silver Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment