12.30.2014

Creating Calendars in MDS


The last calendar I made in MDS was in 2010, back when they released a yearly template. A few months ago one of my customers called me asking how to find the 2015 calendar template. I made sure my software was up to date, checked downloads, and had to tell her I had no clue. After going on a hunt, I finally found this great updated feature (that to be honest I think has been there for a year or two)!

It's a breeze to use! One great thing about it not being just a calendar template, is that you can add a June calendar to your scrapbook page if you wanted to highlight your wedding date with your photos, etc.


Here is a page from my completed 2015 calendar:


Stop back in on Friday when I'll be sharing the entire calendar with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment