2.11.2015

I {Heart} Love


Welcome to our hop! This month we are full of heart! Which was perfect timing because today is 10 year anniversary of my husband and my first date. As soon as I got done making my card for the hop I said, "Here honey. Happy date-iversary!"

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 5 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Kathy of Katrina P's Creative Corner. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.




  • Real Red card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - scored at 41/4"
  • Happy Heart textured embossing folder
  • Hello Life project kit - 2 silver hearts, 1 white/gray chevron
  • Vellum cardstock - 3/4" x 3"
  • Real Red ink
  • Sheltering Tree stamp set
  • Neutrals Candy Dots
Please share the love and leave me a comment below of who or what warms your heart. Then use that Next button to hop over to check out what Cynthia has made to share with us today. 


Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life 
  2. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  3. Laura at Crafty Chicks Creating
  4. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  5. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  6. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  7. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  8. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  9. Shellie at Craft Smashup
  10. Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
  11. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
  12. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  13. Tonya at Stampin' with Tonya

15 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the foil heart and velum banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, love the vellum layer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vellum is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to use my vellum more, stamping on it looks really fun! TY For sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, I hardly ever pull out my vellum. I really should!

      Delete
  5. So cute and I love the use of the foil and vellum, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and SO MANY hearts! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Date-iversary! This is such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love quick and easy!! Nice!! The embossed background is perfect and to top off the sentiment on vellum is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete