2.03.2015

Technique Tuesday - Floating Window Card

We have a super fun technique to share with you at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today. It's called a Floating Window Card. Make sure to stop over at SSINK today as one of our own created a tutorial to share with you.


When I was designing this in my mind, I kept trying to figure out which stamp set I had that would work well. Then it hit me. Lotus Blossoms float on water. I knew immediately that Lost Lagoon would be my card base.

A tip: I have had my Rotary Blade on my Stampin' Trimmer since I ordered it. For this technique, it was easiest to put the original cutting arm back on and use the original blade that comes with the trimmer.

  • Lost Lagoon card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - scored at 4-1/4" with window cut out
  • Whiper White card stock 1" x 5-1/2"
  • Remember This stamp set
  • Lost Lagoon ink
  • Mosaic punch
  • Basic Rhinstones
  • Wisteria Wonder blendabilites - Dark
  • Whisper White card stock scraps
  • Lotus Blossom stamp set
  • Pink Pirouette ink
  • Strawberry Slush ink
  • Stampin' Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment