1.03.2017

2017 Occasions Catalog Countdown: Urban Underground


Tomorrow is the day that the 2017 Occasions Catalog goes live! How excited are you? That means we're on our next to last day of the countdown. Today we are featuring the Urban Underground Suite. 


I love this suite because our school colors are black and gold, so I was instantly drawn to it as soon as I saw it! I used two patterns from the Urban Underground Speciality Designer Series Paper. The darker piece I embossed with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I added a star from the Urban Underground Embellishments

The stamp is from the Tin of Cards set and then I used the Stitched Shapes framelits. 

Head over to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration to see other ideas for the Urban Underground product suite. See you tomorrow for our final day of countdown! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the bold patterns combined with the stitches circles!

    ReplyDelete