This month on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop we are celebrating everyone by creating birthday cards for everyone. As you hop along you'll find cards for kids, men, women, and some that can be used for any of the three.
You have probably arrived here from Pamela's blog ~ Stinky Tofu; stop #4 on the SSINK Blog Hop. As you hop along, please leave some love for each designer so they know you were there. If you get off track, or a link doesn't work, you'll find a full listing of the hop participants at the bottom of the post.
My card could be given to anyone for their birthday. It features a few products from the 2017 Occasions catalog.
*Cardstock ~ Real Red, Whisper White
*Designer Series Paper ~ Party Animal
*Paper ~ Silver Glimmer
*Ink ~ Pacific Point
*Stamp set ~ Love Sparkles
*Edgelits dies ~ Star Blast
Even though Love Sparkles and the Star Blast Edgelits weren't necessarily intended to be used together, I love how well they coordinate.
Thanks for stopping in. I hope I've INKspired you to make some unusual matches with your crafting supplies! Next up, head over to see what Cheryl has created by click on that next button.
Blog Hop Participant List:
1. Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
2. Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
3. Diana E. at Stampin' Fun with Diana
4. Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
5. Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
6. Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
7. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
8. Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink
9. Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
10. Darla R. at Stampin' with Darla
11. Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
12. Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
13. Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
14. Bree R. at Craft-somnia Momma
15. Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya
16. Kim R. at Stamping with Kim