5.20.2014

Endless Birthday Fun!

I know I should be playing more with the retiring items, since they aren't going to be around much longer. However, I'm just too excited about the new stuff that Stampin' Up is releasing that I've got to play with the new!

I know I keep teasing you with the new products that are being released June 2nd. Guess what? The stamp set that I used today can be purchased NOW! It's a brand new photopolymer set they released last week; and yes, I ordered it the day it came out!


Adorable, right? I fell in love with the fonts even more as I was stamping with it.


The cakes were stamped with the new Momento Ink pad that I recommend you use with the Blendabilities. The cake stands were colored with the Basic Grey marker; while the cakes were colored with all three shades of the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities. I added a little Dazzling Details to the candles to make them shine.

The words were all stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink. The card base is one of the new 2014-2016 In Colors called Tangelo Twist. The circle is the new Hello Honey cardstock. The layer behind the focal point is my "old" favorite, Coastal Cabana.

If you look really close, you might notice that the Dazzling Details is still wet in this picture. I was humming along, happy with what I was making, that I didn't think about drying time. Then I was stuck with, "how am I going to assemble this?" I built my card from the bottom up! It's just as possible to put the SNAIL on the bottom layer and place the top down on it, as it is to adhesive up the back of the top layer! (Yes, I did just take creative license to use adhesive as a verb!)

I highly recommend purchasing Endless Birthday Wishes as soon as possible if you love it. These monthly photopolymer sets that are released are only while supplies last. This set is very similar to Endless Wishes that was released last fall; and it sold out very quickly. I anticipate this one will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment