6.04.2014

Customer Thank You Notes

Have I maybe mentioned once or twice that I am enthralled with the new 2014-2016 In Colors? Well, if you haven't picked up that; I'm telling you now! I'm obsessed.

Now, for the first time ever, I'm featuring all five of the new colors on my blog!


I sat down and mass produced a load of these little 3x3 note cards to write a little note of thanks and offer a special gift to each customer who ordered from me during the last catalog sales period. These customers will find one of these tucked inside their very own copy of the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog!

If you ordered from me, you're already scheduled to receive this very soon. If you did not order from me during the last year, but would like your own copy of the new catalog, send me your address and one will be on its way to you!

A small selection of my mass production

No comments:

Post a Comment