11.12.2014

Thanksgiving Table Decor

Have you started planning your Thanksgiving Table Decor? I decided this year that I would make a place card of sorts that each guest can journal on.


Here is what the inside looks like:


I used the Envelope Punch Board to create the envelope to hold the journaling card.


I decided that my inner card would be 3" x 7" so I found on the Envelope Punch Board that my Chocolate Chip card stock needed to be 8-1/4" x 8-1/4".


Per the instructions on the punch board, I lined up the left edge at 2-3/4" and punched and scored.


Next, I turned my paper counter-clockwise and lined the "tail" up with the score mark I just made. I punched and scored again. I repeated it on the other two sides and finally had this:


I trimmed off one of the small flaps at its score mark so that I would have an open top. I also had to trim the two larger flap to create this:


The only adhesive I used was two lines of Fast Fuse on the outer most flap:


Here is my finished envelope:


I used the following supplies to embellish it with:

  • Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Epic Alphabet stamp set
  • Gratitude For Days stamp set
  • 1-3/8" Circle Punch
  • Scallop Circle Punch
  • Burlap Ribbon
  • Tangelo Twist ink
  • Tangelo Twist cardstock
  • Autumn Wooden Elements
  • Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities - Darkest


I hope you've been INKspired to use Stampin' Up! to decorate your Fall Feasts table. Check out Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration for a fun centerpiece from Shellie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment