1.03.2016

New Catalog Countdown: Day 3


Look at that. Day 3 of our countdown falls on the 3rd. Do you know what that means? Less than 48 hours remain before you can order from the Occasions Catalog AND get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item of your choice for each $50 that you spend.

In case you are just dropping by today, the ladies at SSINKspiration have been featuring new products since Friday. We love sharing our INKspiration with you!

Today I am featuring What I Love. A new stamp set that you can only get for FREE because it's a SAB special!


What I Love was the first item that caught my attention when I saw the Sale-A-Bration catalog. My first thought was, "Do I really need another flower set?" But the card on page 7 made me say, "YES!"


This is a CASE of that card. I changed up the colors and used it as a focal point on the card instead of the background, as SU! did for their card.

This set is photopolymer and has arrows on the flower stamps so you can line up the three layers correctly. For best results, stamp the outline first in the darkest color. I used Rose Red. Next stamp the larger solid image in your lightest color. For this I used Pink Pirouette. Finally use the smaller solid image; I used Blushing Bride. My card stock color is Smoky Slate. For the leaves I used Cucumber Crush, and stamped off on a piece of scrap paper for each solid image I stamped.

One other new product that I used on this card is the Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon. It will be available to purchase from the Occasions catalog and coordinates with a new product suite called Have A Cuppa.


This card is a quick and easy one for you that features three new products. The first is the Going Places Designer Series Paper. You've seen other patterns from it the past two days if you've been following my countdown posts. The next is three patterns from the Botanical Gardens Washi Tape. Remember the green one that I used yesterday? There's still one more tape from this package that you haven't seen! Finally, I used three stamps from the What I Love stamp set.


For my final card today, I used the What I Love set to create my own background using the outline flower image in Perfect Plum and the leaves image in Sahara Sand. I actually created this card on New Year's Day and seeing all of my friends' outlooks for 2016, this greeting seemed perfect to use. It is from the Feel Goods set, which is current in the Annual catalog.

What I Love has so many uses, and I am certain that it won't take you long to find $50 of Stampin' Up! products that you wish to use it with in order for you to receive it for free.

See more fabulous new products by checking out the other designers' projects at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment