11.01.2013

3, 2, 1: FUN!


Today we had quite a challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. It was a 3, 2, 1 challenge where we had to use 3 Designer Series Papers, 2 punches, and 1 stamp set. At first it was a little daunting, but was actually fun and easy once I got into it.



As I was looking through my DSP, I realized we have lots of different packages with polka dots in them. I picked the three that went best together, and took off from there. 

3 DSP: Modern Medley, Afternoon Picnic, I Am Me
2 Punches: Blosson, 7/8" Scallop Circle
1 Stamp: Express Yourself
Other: Calypso Coral cardstock and ink, Coastal Cabana cardstock, Black Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Head over to SSINK to see what everyone else did with their 3, 2, 1. We'd love to have you play along with us in this fun challenge too!

No comments:

Post a Comment