11.07.2013

CASE

Have you ever heard someone say, mind if I CASE that? Did you know what that meant? CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything. Many times when you CASE something, you take the basic design and change a little something to make it your own.

Today our theme at Stylin' Stampin' is to CASE ourselves. Here is my original card (original post):



Some of the cards I made for my Make A Difference area were thinking of you cards. I CASE'd myself and made these four cards:





 
The butterfly one is my favorite because it's so bright and sunny. My other favorite is the second one. It was really simple as I decided to use the Designer Series Paper as my focal point.
 
 
Hop on over to SSINK and see what the other designers have created for us today!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment