10.25.2013

What's My Favorite?


It's Friday! It's Friday Favorites Friday!

I think my favorites 99% of the time are the framelits. There is so much you can do with them.

Our polaroid camera was one of my favorite things as I child. I loved getting to watch the picture "come to life." And of course, who didn't love shaking the picture? (because you know, it made it so much faster!) I also remember not being a fan of the 35mm cameras because I hated having to wait to see the pictures we took!

So of course, when I started seeing all of these polaroid cards popping up all over the place, I couldn't wait to make some! I finally got the square framelits last week, so I'm all set!



Supplies:
Cardstock: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
DSP: I Am Me
Ink: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
Stamp sets: Secret Garden, Sweet Essentials
Tools: Big Shot, Square Collection framelits, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips
Embellishment: So Saffron Candy Dots

If you haven't already; head over to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration to see what the other designer's favorite products or techniques are today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment