10.07.2013

Color Challenge Monday



Happy Monday! Since it's the first Monday of the month, that means it's Color Challenge Day over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration!
I really like this color combination. (You might hear me say that the next few months since one of my current DT duties is the create the color combinations!) You typically wouldn't think about purple in Halloween or Fall cards, but I find it pairs well with orange.


Here is the card I created:



I CASE'd this card from the 2013-2014 Annual Stampin' Up! catalog. You can see the card on page 114; or you if don't have a catalog, you can view it here. (and then call your demo and get a copy of that catalog!)
I bought the Daydream Medallion set when it first came out because I thought I'd use it all the time. Then I didn't use it for almost a year. Now the more I use it, the more I love it. It's really versatile as either a border, or for layering!
The "thx" is from the new Circle Card Thinlits. So much fun!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to stop by SSINKspiration to see how the other designers have used these three colors! Also, please come back again tomorrow when I will have an individual post feature.

2 comments: