10.16.2013

Scrapbooking-MDS style

In lieu of going on a "real" honeymoon when we got married, my husband and I decided that we would go on an anniversary trip each year instead. Each year we have gone to a different zoo. It's definitely a fun day out, just spending the day together walking around. While we do spend some time watching the animals, most of it is spent taking pictures of EVERYTHING so I can scrapbook it when we get home.

Each year I have created a 5x5 album using My Digital Studio, and had it printed through Stampin' Up!'s professional printing service. It's really nice having a collection of albums to show that don't take up a lot of space and are easy to transport if we want to show them to someone. Plus, it is a great momento for us.

I have just started on this year's trip. Here is one of the pages I've created.



My favorite element on this page is the burlap ribbon. I already had all the pictures on the page, and when I added the ribbon, it happened that it was "folded" in just the right places!

I will continue to share pages throughout the year, and will also share a picture of the completed albums in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment