10.03.2013

Bloody Eyeball

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I thought I should start making some creepy cards. I had a lot of fun with this one, especially since my husband was helping me design it.


While I only used one stamp set, I utilized several punches; including some you might not suspect. The blood in the eyeball was achieved using the Real Red Stampin' Write marker; the journaling end. The blood drops is the small heart punch cut in half, and the blood pool started out as the Large Oval, but I trimmed it down a lot. 

Thanks for stopping in. Hope you enjoyed today's fun! Here is a list of all the supplies used:

Cardstock: Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry,
 Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Marker: Real Red
Stamp set: ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet
Punches: 1-3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, Small Heart, Large Oval
Other: SNAIL, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin' Scrub, Stampin' Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment