10.21.2013

Scrapbook Layout Sketch


The third Monday of the month means that it is time for the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Scrapbook Layout Challenge. This is our layout challenge for October:


This is the page I created in My Digital Studio:


Last Wednesday I posted another page that I made for the same album. Again, I do love our annual zoo trips. This was the first zoo we've visited that has ostrich, and it was fun watching them run and strut.

In My Digital Studio, the background paper is from the Lap of Luxury collection. The banners and scallop trim were all filled with paper from the Shades of Spring Collection. The matting on each of the pictures was created by using the "Picker" tool on the "Change Color" page. Often, I pick a color out of the picture(s) on the page for my mat. On this particular page the color was pulled from the tree in the upper left picture.

I hope you enjoyed my take on the layout challenge. If you haven't tried My Digital Studio yet, I highly recommend it. It maybe took me 10 minutes top to create this page and most of that time I spent clicking through the paper prints to decide what I liked best. Be sure to stop in at SSINK to see some of the other designers' pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment