5.19.2014

May Layout Challenge

This is the Layout Challenge for May at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. My first thought when I saw it was, "oh, what pictures will I use?" I started filtering through my pictures from our last anniversary trip. (Yes, I'm still working on that album. Yes, our anniversary is in less than a month.) I found the perfect pictures to use on this layout!


Now, I'm really hoping that you're going to tell me that we're not the only goofy couple out there that takes pictures of each other. I'm fairly certain that I have shots like this of us from every year.

The digital DSP is from the Watercolor Wonder download. All of the stamp images are from On Film Kit. I tried to do an ombre with the camera images. The top one is Smoky Slate, middle is Going Gray, bottom is Basic Gray. The Smoky and Going don't appear to have that much difference when spaced that far apart on a page.

I hope you enjoyed my take on the layout. Stop over at SSInk to see the cute ways the other designers were INKspired by this challenge. You can link your own INKspired post up over there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment