5.21.2014

Project Life Birthday

If you follow my Twitter or Facebook feeds, you may have seen that I started playing with my new Project Life by Stampin' Up! products a couple days ago. The pages that I started on are still in need of a little journaling and embellishment, so I'm not quite ready to show them off here.

Some of you might be familiar with Becky Higgins and the Project Life line. Stampin' Up! announced a month or so ago that they have partnered with Becky to offer an exclusive line of Project Life products, SU! style!

One of the coordinating card collections, accessory packs, and a few more items are available for order now. Trust me when I tell you, there are many more options coming June 2nd, and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

As I don't take many pictures, I know I'll never use all of the cards that come in all of the packs I want to order. So...I will use them on cards!


This quick and easy card uses a Melon Mambo cardstock base, with two of the cards from the Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection. I stamped the 'happy, happy birthday' in Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay ink. Do those stamps look familiar? They are from the Endless Birthday Wishes I featured yesterday!

Project Life. It's for more than just scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment