5.29.2014

Scrapbook

Stampin' Up! just announced last week that they are switching print vendors in June. Because of significant price increases, they had to make the tough decision to stop carrying some items. The one that saddens me is the 5x5 hard photo cover album. That is the size that I've made for anniversary trips 1-4. It may be perfect timing for me to have to start something new, as we're breaking the annual zoo trip tradition this year.

However, that gave me less than a week to finish up album number 4 so that I could get it printed. Guess what I did all day Monday?


One of my favorite features of MDS that they have added semi-recently and I just discover really recently, is the ability to "rip" the photo edges. It gives a little extra dimension to the page with being too noticeable. You can choose which edges you want to rip, and how deep you want the rip to be. You can see that just did the right hand side of the frog picture, and the top of the information photo.

To find this great feature in MDS, right-click on your photo and choose "rip photo edges." It looks really cool on oval shapes pictures, as well. It also works on DSP that you have "added as a page layer."

Happy scrapping! Check out what our other designers created today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment