8.12.2014

Take Me Out To Project Life

I've said it before, but can I say it again? I LOVE Project Life by Stampin' Up!! The pages come together so quickly, and I don't have to worry about cropping every single picture and gluing them all down!

I was lucky enough to get Royals tickets so that I could spend my 35th birthday at The K. A four hour rain delay might not have been so lucky, but that's a tale for another day.

I originally hadn't ordered the 6" x 8" PLxSU pages because I only had the 12" x 12" album. Then I realized that you could put the smaller pages in the bigger album, so they went on my next order! The smaller size was perfect to start my Royals Day pages because I could use the small pockets for my tickets, along with a picture of the scoreboard from our seats.


I used two of the Project Life cards from the Playground Card Pack to layer behind the tickets.

Check out SSINK today for more Project Life goodies, and stay tuned as I'll share my birthday story with you when I get the rest of the pictures in my album!

No comments:

Post a Comment