8.13.2014

Swap Cards Blog Hop





Last month our group decided to make cards for each other that would be swapped at Convention. A HUGE thank you to Kim who was nice enough to take my swaps with her and mail them back to me after convention! Of course, we can't keep all of the card love to ourselves; so we're sharing our cards with you today on our monthly blog hop! 


This was actually the card that inspired my Blendabilities post, as I was amazed at how different the colors looked on the watercolor paper. This was also my first time using our watercolor paper (I know, I know; I can't believe it either.). 

I love the Watercolor Thank You single stamp. It's a perfect size to use with the Deco Label Framelits. The framelits are great because you can create a perfect mat to layer under your greeting. Maybe it's the flowers, but every time I look at this card, the Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine reminds me of ropes on a swing. 

Are you curious what 42 Blendabilities colored flowers look like? (Well you get the idea.)


Thank you for stopping by today. Head over to see Donna's fabulous card by clicking the next button below. 


  1. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  2. Donna S. of Organized Chaos
  3. Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  4. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  5. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  6. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  7. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  8. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
  9. Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
  10. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  11. Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
  12. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
  13. Darla R. of Stampin' with Darla
  14. Erica B. of Stamping Starlette

8 comments:

  1. CUTE card! Thanks for swapping with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for swapping my cards for me!

      Delete
  2. Love your card and thx for the awesome colorful flowers how to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the colors you chose to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. The colors are great. Thanks for swapping with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your swap card. Loved the colors. Thanks for swapping with me!

    ReplyDelete