Last month our group decided to make cards for each other that would be swapped at Convention. A HUGE thank you to Kim who was nice enough to take my swaps with her and mail them back to me after convention! Of course, we can't keep all of the card love to ourselves; so we're sharing our cards with you today on our monthly blog hop!
This was actually the card that inspired my Blendabilities post, as I was amazed at how different the colors looked on the watercolor paper. This was also my first time using our watercolor paper (I know, I know; I can't believe it either.).
I love the Watercolor Thank You single stamp. It's a perfect size to use with the Deco Label Framelits. The framelits are great because you can create a perfect mat to layer under your greeting. Maybe it's the flowers, but every time I look at this card, the Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine reminds me of ropes on a swing.
Are you curious what 42 Blendabilities colored flowers look like? (Well you get the idea.)
Thank you for stopping by today. Head over to see Donna's fabulous card by clicking the next button below.
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Darla R. of Stampin' with Darla
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette