11.26.2014

December Daily

Hard to believe that December is right around the corner! I have a little stress relief however thanks to "finishing" today's project already.

This is my December Daily album.


I created it using the Cherry Cobbler 6" x 8" Project Life album and the Hello, December Project Life Card Collection. The Cherry Cobbler album is sold out, but never fear; the same album is available in Early Espresso!

I've got all of my cards put in to the pockets so now all I have to do is journal and add pictures, and I can keep track of my entire month of December 2014!





The great thing about this project is that I can move the cards around. I have a card on December 6th that says, "let it snow." If it doesn't snow that day, I can move it to a page for a date that it did snow!

Grab your Project Life goodies today and get your own December Daily started! I promise it will only take an hour of prep time, tops!

Check out SSINK today for more ideas and inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being all ready to document December! Can't wait to see what your pictures and journaling look like inside of your album! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your finished album, either!

      Delete