Afterwards, she looked at me and said, "what do I do?" I told her that in these situations you just say "thank you." I came home and made this card for her to use to express her thanks if she so desires.
The Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Design Team has an entire day full of gratitude for you on our monthly blog hop. As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 7 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Kim R. of Stamping with Kim. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
- Mossy Meadow card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper layer - 4" x 5-1/4"
- Color Me Autumn DSP - cut with Banner Framelits
- Gratitude For Days stamp set - stamped in Mossy Meadow on Crumb Cake cardstock, cut with Square Framelits and Banner Framelits
- Mossy Meadow card stock cut with Square Framelits
- Regals Designer Buttons
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Darcy at Dj's Stampin' Place
- Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Diana at Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Bree at Craft-Somnia
- Donna at Organized Chaos
- Tonya at Stamp with Tonya
- Kim at Stamping with Kim