11.06.2014

Gratitude For Days

In the last five years, November has become my favorite month. While we should all practice gratitude every single day, I love that it is so open and widespread this month. It make my heart happy.

I was very excited when I saw the Holiday Catalog and our brand new Gratitude For Days Simply Created Kit. I'm sharing it as part of my featured designer post at SSINK.


What better way to share your gratitude with others than to hang it on a wall?! This kit comes with everything you see here. All you need is adhesive and a pen. However, if you want to embellish it a bit, you can get the Gratitude For Days Photopolymer Stamp Set. It's available in English, Spanish, and French.


I used the 20__ stamp so that I could journal for each day this month this year. Next year, I can pull it out, and do the same thing for 2015!

I don't have the entire thing on my wall yet, but have decided I will do five rows of six. Here's my first row:



You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.


Here's a close up of one of the pockets and cards so you can see how much room you'll have to journal.


Aside from the grateful part of things, I love this kit because it features our fabulous In Colors for 2014-2016. Also, it comes with two extra note cards (in case you mess up or have more to say). The cord to hang them on has plastic on the ends like your shoestrings, so it really will hold up for many years.

This would be a great family project to do with your kids! It's not too late to order it either. We're only 5 days in to the month! I think it will be fun to look back year after year. What do you think?

This kit would also make a great advent calendar, chore calendar, etc. What other uses can you think of for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment