I knew I wanted to use that really cute bee that I hadn't inked up yet, and thought I'd go for a boy card this time. I have the flower and button molds...so buttons it was!
To get the shade that I did, I used 5 drops of Tempting Turquoise re-inker in this much clay:
That is a 1-3/4" circle that it's sitting on.
A few tips for getting your clay out of the molds: the more ink you add to the clay, the longer you have to let it sit. A few minutes in the freezer works wonders. I also let the clay dry out a little before putting it in the molds. However, when it got too dry, it didn't work well. Massaging it in my fingers moistened it just enough to make it work again. Also, I didn't even use 1/8" of the amount that I dyed. A little goes a LONG way!
Much like fingerprints, in my world, no two buttons are the same!