3.31.2015

Stamp Set Focus: Just Sayin'

Hello there! This stamp set must have been made for me, I'm always saying, "just sayin'." So it's a surprise that I didn't own this set. It is available as a digital download for My Digital Studio, so I own it now!


There really are so many great things you can do with this set, and there are even coordinating framelits to go with it so you don't have to fussy cut your sayings. If you're going the digital route, the framelits are "punches" as you will see on my project.


Ever since I got my new camera, Abby has become more willing to have her photo taken. This is one of her favorite spots to sleep: inside the curtain in a west facing window in the late afternoon.

Here is a list of all supplies used in MDS. Don't forget to click the SSINK image below for more great projects. I'm "just sayin'!"

Page 1 Supply List

Background
     Card Stock/Textured Card Stock/Textured Card Stock - Night of Navy

Stamps
    Just Sayin'/Just Sayin' - you're the best, Color = BERMUDA BAY 2,181,160
    Just Sayin'/Just Sayin' - you're the best, Color = BASIC GRAY 118,122,121
    Cute Cats/Cute Cats - mouse, Color = BASIC GRAY 118,122,121
    Cute Cats/Cute Cats - fish, Color = PUMPKIN PIE 255,130,1
    _Designer Kits/Live Your Dreams/Live Your Dreams - bird, Color = SOFT SUEDE 124,103,74

Punches
    Extras/Word Bubble - punches/Word Bubble - punch 2, Fill Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    Borders/Scallop Edge Punch, Fill Color = BERMUDA BAY 2,181,160
    Borders/Scallop Edge Punch, Fill Color = BERMUDA BAY 2,181,160

   

No comments:

Post a Comment