5.04.2015

SSINKCC21: Color Challenge

Why hello there! Work and school have kept me beyond busy this last month; and left me with no free time for stamping. :( I'm back now! :)



This was a surprisingly easy to work with color combination. I had a workshop last weekend, so I used this combo to design my card around.



  • Whisper White card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - scored at 4-1/4"
  • Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock - 4" x 5-1/4" (retiring)
  • Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
  • Regals Designer Series Paper Stack - Island Indigo (retiring)
  • Top Note Die (retiring)
  • Circles Collection Framelits
  • Starburst Sayings stamp set (retiring)
  • Starburst Framelits (retiring)
  • Petal Potpourri stamp set
  • Flower Medallion punch
  • 7/8" Scallop Circle punch
  • Regals Candy Dots
This is the variation that we made at the workshop. We simply replaced the candy dots with Basic Rhinestones. Attendees were also able to choose which flower they wanted to use out of the Petal Potpourri set. 


We would LOVE to have you play along with us at SSINKspiration this week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment