I was sitting in class designing this card in my head while I should have been focusing on Instructional Design. I was thinking of using Flower Shop and the Painted Blooms paper. JUST KIDDING! I got home and my design totally changed.
I saw Peace, Love, & Cupcakes sitting on top of the stack of retiring stamp sets I had pulled out of my cabinet and was inspired. That moved me to the Flashback paper and the rest is history!
- Perfect Plum card stock - 12x12, cut and scored and cut and scored according to Wendy's tutorial
- Flashback DSP - base pieces 2-1/2" x 3-1/2", flap pieces 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Petal Potpourri stamp set
- Lost Lagoon ink
- Flower Medallion punch
- Peace, Love, & Cupcakes stamp set
- Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Perfect Plum ink
- Circles Collection framelits
- Sweetheart punch
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Basic Rhinestones
Here is a shot of the card closed and ready to mail.