5.05.2015

Pop-up Peace

It's Technique Tuesday, and for a special treat; our technique of the day is pop up cards! Our very own Wendy Cranford made an excellent tutorial video; so make sure you link to the SSINK page with the banner at the bottom of this post to check it out!

I was sitting in class designing this card in my head while I should have been focusing on Instructional Design. I was thinking of using Flower Shop and the Painted Blooms paper. JUST KIDDING! I got home and my design totally changed.


I saw Peace, Love, & Cupcakes sitting on top of the stack of retiring stamp sets I had pulled out of my cabinet and was inspired. That moved me to the Flashback paper and the rest is history!


  • Perfect Plum card stock - 12x12, cut and scored and cut and scored according to Wendy's tutorial
  • Flashback DSP - base pieces 2-1/2" x 3-1/2", flap pieces 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
  • Petal Potpourri stamp set
  • Lost Lagoon ink
  • Flower Medallion punch
  • Peace, Love, & Cupcakes stamp set
  • Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Perfect Plum ink
  • Circles Collection framelits
  • Sweetheart punch
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Basic Rhinestones
Here is a shot of the card closed and ready to mail.



No comments:

Post a Comment