5.30.2015

New Catalog Countdown: Mint Macaron


I got really excited when I saw the Mint Macaron in the new catalog. I was so sad when Sage Shadow retired 5 years ago, and I thought this was a pretty close match. When I received it, I compared to my stash; and I was right, it's pretty close, but better. Mint Macaron is even more gorgeous than Sage Shadow was!

Part of my love for the Sage was that I used it as one of my wedding colors. Everything was decked out in Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, and Sage Shadow. I decided to pull out some Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla to pair with the Mint Macaron today and make a wedding card.



  • Chocolate Chip card base 4-1/4" x 11" - scored at 5-1/2"
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Mint Macaron cardstock
  • Ovals Collection framelits
  • Big News stamp set
  • Chocolate chip ink
  • 5/8" Vanilla Satin Ribbon
  • 2-way glue pen
  • Dazzling Diamonds glitter

I traced the "happily" with the 2-way glue pen and then sprinkled the Dazzling Diamonds glitter over the top for a little extra sparkle to the card. 

Now that you've checked out my minty goodness, stop by the SSINKspiration page to see what the other Design Team members have to share. You can get directly to the Mint Macaron page by clicking the countdown image header at the top of this post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment