5.27.2015

All the Single Layers

Sometimes single layer cards can be the most challenging. That's why the ladies at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration have created some fabulous ones for you today; to help with the single layer struggle.

Speaking of struggles; I'm so sad that Crisp Cantaloupe is almost gone. I had to use it today before it retires.



  • Very Vanilla card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - scored at 4-1/4"
  • Work of Art stamp set
  • Crisp Cantaloupe ink
  • Best Thoughts stamp set (2015-2016 Hostess Exclusive set)
  • Garden Green ink
  • Baked Brown Sugar ink
  • Basic Rhinestones
Proof that tastes are different, my husband liked this one better than the card I made for tomorrow. I like tomorrow's better. Stop back by to let me know which is your favorite, so we can settle this household dispute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment