5.08.2015

(Retiring) Friday Favorite

Every Friday this month at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, you will find the designers favorite retiring item.

I hate to admit that this my first time (that I can remember) using my favorite item. But it's so cute and fit in well with my theme. It's the Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and since it's retiring, and on sale, you can purchase it for only $3.98!

Next week is finals week, so I purchased and personalized the Oh Snap Bins from 31 for our student workers. The office staff is going to fill them with survival week goodies; and I made cards for each of them to sign. I made sure they color combination of the cards matches at least a portion of the bin I got for them.


Here's an up close of each of them with the card stock colors I used captioned underneath.

Wisteria Wonder base
Bermuda Bay layer

Bermuda Bay base
Night of Navy layer

Old Olive base
Calypso Coral layer

Rich Razzleberry base
Coastal Cabana layer

Melon Mambo base
Smoky Slate layer

Daffodil Delight base
Smoky Slate layer

Smoky Slate base
Night of Navy layer





No comments:

Post a Comment