5.29.2015

New Catalog Countdown: Watermelon Wonder


I will admit it; when I first got my pack of 2015-2017 In Color card stock, I was a little underwhelmed with the Watermelon Wonder. However, the more I've worked with it, and found great colors to pair it with; it has quickly grown on me. In my opinion, Blushing Bride is an excellent pairing! When you're finished drooling over the Watermelon (let's face it, that's the best part of summer!) here, be sure to check out the rest of the SSINKspiration Design Team's creations. You can link directly to that page by clicking the countdown image header above. 


  • Watermelon Wonder card base - 4-1/4" x 11" - scored at 5-1/2"
  • Blushing Bride layer - 4" x 5-1/4"
  • Best Thoughts stamp set
  • Watermelon Wonder ink
  • Blushing Bride ink
  • Typeset Designer Series Paper
  • Subtles Candy Dots (Blushing Bride)



No comments:

Post a Comment