3.10.2015

Envelope Punch Board Card

I believe that I've only made two actual envelopes with my Envelope Punch Board. However, I LOVE all of the other fabulous projects you can make with it! 

I found the idea for this card on Pinterest. (Yes, I do more that just pin a million things!) Here is the card I created with the idea, as well as a tutorial for the jar. 



To start with, you need a 3" x 4" piece of DSP, as well as a 5/8" x 21/4" piece of coordinating paper. I was going to use Vellum, and then changed my mind. 


On the 4" side, you will line the "top" of the jar up with the right edge of the arrow on the punch board (fig. 1). Punch. Then flip the paper over and repeat on the other side. Use the corner rounder on the punch board to round the bottom two corners. Figure 2 is what your project should look like at this point in time. Next, take paper snips and cut off the "points" at the top (fig. 3). 


I used the Project Life by Stampin' Up! corner rounder to round the corners of the "lid" of my jar. Glue the lid to the jar, making sure that the tops are flush. You will then use your paper snips to trim the jar around the lid. (That will make sense when you see it glued together). 

You have now completed your jar and can embellish and use it as you please! These would make great tags or bookmarks as well! 

Other Stampin' Up! products used include:
  • Rose Red cardstock
  • Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (the background and the lid) 
  • Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper (the jar) 
  • Daffodil Delight ink (with a sponge dauber)
  • Simply Wonderful stamp set
  • Rose Red ink
  • Whisper White card stock
  • Scallop Oval punch
  • Gold Baker's Twine
  • Bitty Butterfly punch
  • Basic Pearls
Want to see more INKspired ideas for the Envelope Punch Board? Click on the button below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment