6.01.2015

New Catalog Countdown: Delightful Dijon


Can you believe that the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog starts tomorrow? I'm so excited. I've got my wish list made and ready to get my order placed first thing in the morning!

Delightful Dijon was another one of those colors I wasn't sure I was going to like. However, after making my card for today; I LOVE it! As you check out today's Inkspiration from my page, be sure to check out the rest of the Dijon projects from the SSInkspiration Design Team today by clicking on that big 2 up there!



  • Delightful Dijon card base - 4-1/4" x 11" - scored at 5-1/2"
  • Delightful Dijon layer - 4" x 5-1/4"
  • Lucky Stars textured embossing folder
  • Celebrate Today stamp set
  • Delightful Dijon ink
  • Whisper White card stock
  • Balloon framelits


2 comments:

  1. CUTE card! I love those balloons! I just can't get enough!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! I know, I'm soooo glad this set carried over!

      Delete